Monday, April 6, 2015

Turn an old box into Mixed Media Art!

Hi there everyone!

I'm up on the Limor Webber Designs Blog today! 
Here's a Mixed Media Box I decorated out of a Levis belt box. I just love how you can use things in your home that you'd normally throw away and turn it into art!
The Sentiment is From Jamie Dougherty's Bloom Girl Anneli. 



I really love all of the textures on this box. In the video below you can learn how I layer all of these elements. Sometimes Mixed Media can be a little intimidating when you see a busy project and don't know where to begin or what to do first, such as painting or stamping adding texture paste, etc. 



Here's a video tutorial of me creating this little box and all the different stages and textures you build upon. I hope you enjoy the video and are inspired to create your own Mixed Media art!

Enjoy!




Supplies












post signature

No comments: