Friday, April 17, 2015

Simple Cheery Celebra'tions Birthday Card.

Hi everyone! 

I have a new card to share. For the Make Amazing Design Team! Here's a fun, bright Birthday card using Richard Garay's Celebra'tions Collection from Spellbinders. 

I just love the all the white showing on this card. the Pierced Rectangle Dies give cards so much detail I can use them on every card! The other die I used is from the Embellish It Die Set.

That delicious paper is is from Celebra'tions Pints Collection. There's so many fun patterns in this collection. Perfect for summer with those bright cheery colors.

I really love height and texture on my cards. Since I don't have a lot of layers of card stock I decided to use some different ribbons and linen thread for my final touches, of course I had to add a button which is from Fun Stampers Journey 




Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend!
post signature

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Cute!

StampingbugKerry said...

SO love the stripes and the "Swizzle" die. So fun and playful!