Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Mixed Media Christmas Card with Lili of the Valley.

 Here's a mixed media card I made. At first I was not sure about how this was going to turn out. So I kept adding... and adding.. then I even "slept on it"  cause I couldn't get it to look right. When I woke up.. started on it again. Now, I LOVE this card so much. The background reminds me of the way an old piece of wood looks in the snow. Which reminds me of the times I spent in Bishop with my Great, Grandparents when I was a kid.
 
The Image I used is Lili of the Valley's, 'Christmas Prayer Stamp'. Never too early for Christmas cards. Oh, and wait till you see LOTV's new release... SWEEEET!
 
I used so much on this card.. lets see if I can remember it all...acrylic white and brown paint, white sparkly fluff, white flower soft, fancy pants cork stars, WOC flowers, glossy accents.
 
Tip Top Tuesday - Magical
Sweet Stamping - Christmas in July
Divas by Design - Christmas in July
 







10 comments:

Paddington fan said...

Wow, this is really beautiful, so many gorgeous details and I love your background - it sets off your stamped image perfectly!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at Sweet Stampin' this week and I hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x

Sharon said...

A real work of art Mindy. Sleeping on it certainly worked because you came back with a stunner. I love this beautifully coloured image.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Ульяна и Полина said...

Как красиво!!!

Isbaha said...

Gorgeous card, and tour coloring is awesome!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Mindy that is so darling! Love all the details and embellies, a really magical Christmas make. Hugs, Wends x

Jeni said...

Amazing creation! Everything looks so beautiful together. You are right, never too early for Christmas cards. ~jeni :)

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Pia Larsen said...

Wauw, jaw dropping gorgeous and amazing card!!
Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Come and join us again next week :o)
Pia xx

Tindaloo said...

stunning card and lovely coloring n embellishes ♥

Annette said...

And so you should love it, she's GORGEOUS. Fab card Mindy.
Beautiful colour choice, and a gorgeous card.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It and
The Stamp Basket.