Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Another Copic Class at Custom Impressions this Friday!

 
Hello everyone!
Here's a card I made for my next class at Custom Impressions this Friday night from 7-9.
This is such a great group of ladies! I enjoy this class so much. The store is beautiful and has some great products! If you are interested in signing up please contact Custom Impressions.
 
If you need to see a supply list check out my Copic Class Page.
You can find class locations, supply lists, dates and contact numbers.







2 comments:

Jeni said...

Fab-U-lous! This stamp is one of my "new favorites". I snatched up a couple last week. You've inspired me to get busy. ~jeni :)

Kelly L said...

Another beautiful card, Mindy. Your coloring is really superb!! Wish I lived closer to you so I could attend a class too. Hugs, Kelly L (past KL SNS owner)