Saturday, January 11, 2014

Little Darlings-Saturated Canary CHA Sneak Peek!!!

 
 
Hi there crafty peeps! Today I'll be in Anaheim for CHA!!
I'll be in the Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Booth #2552 for those who are going. I'd love for you to stop by and say hello! Here's one of the new Saturated Canary images being released at CHA. This stamp is probably my favorite and her name is Yvonne. LOVE her! The sentiment is from my new Love set also being released at CHA.
 
This is also the project we are doing at next month's Class at This n That in Chino Hills. So if you're in the area check out my class and sign up!
 
Keep an eye out on Facebook and Instagram for CHA photos!





 
 
Supplies
Paper - Magnolia
Accessories - mini paper bag.


8 comments:

CraftyNatalie said...

So sweet!

Sandra H said...

Oh this is stunning x

Desire Fourie said...

An absolutely stunning little gift bag and you have coloured the gorgeous girl so beautifully.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

MommyScraps said...

Gorgeous!! Love your coloring!!

Riet said...

So gorgeous bag.

Hugs Riet.xx

Loopylou. said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous mindy! I love it. I so wish I could come see you all one day!!
huge hugs Lou xx

Ivonne said...

OMG! I love love love that image and you have colored her perfectly!! Hugs, Ivonne

XxJULESxX said...

wow stunning!