Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Magnolia-licious - Lucious Lace!

Hi everyone.
 
Here's my project for Magnolia-licious' Lucious Lace Challenge. I have made a gift card holder.
I used this adorable Mini #242 Princess Pea Tilda I have used the no line stamping technique. I just love this technique with the Magnolia Stamps.  I have also used the Summer Sorbet Paper Collection by Little Darlings. I have also used Little Darlings Friendship Sentiments.
 
Have a wonderful day. I hope you will be able to join us at Magnolia-licious. You have one more week to enter in the challenge for a prize package from Diana!


Papertake - Hot Colors
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very pretty and creative

Sandra H said...

Oh this is brilliant x

Rhonda Miller said...

This is lovely.

Chris said...

Beautiful work, Mindy! I love how you colored your Tilda. The shading around the perimeter just sets her off. Lovely! The design is fantastic as well. You did a wonderful job!

XO,
Chris

Riet said...

So beautiful Mindy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Beverley said...

Beautiful card. Love how it opens up! Hugs Bev x