Monday, June 10, 2013

A Masculine Card to share!

 
Hi there everyone!
 
It's time for a new post at the Little Darlings Blog. I've decided to go with a masculine card. This will actually be the card we will be making for July's class at Collective Journey in Redlands, California.
If you are interested in coming to one of my classes check out my sidebar. I also offer classes at ONLINE at Color me Creative!
 
I wanted to make a sunset and really use some deep colors. I absolutely LOVE the way this came out. It's so much better in person, I've used 3d foam dots on all the layers so this card really POPS!
 
I hope you like my card.
Have a great day!!
 





Supplies
Stamps - Little Darlings - In the Park, Birthday Sentiments
Paper - Fancy Pants Designs - Swagger,
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - Oyster Bakers Twine, misc button, brown pearls
Accessories - SU Ribbon

7 comments:

Alberto said...

Hello Mindy!

wow! i love this card! the 3d effect is perfect and the colouring of the background is fantastic!!!
you're too much talented!

hugs, Alby

Hellma said...

What a great guy card, love the tree coloring.

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Mindy.
Gr Elly

Debbie L said...

ooh, I love this. Definitely masculine but you've also managed to maintain a slightly softer feel to it by fab colouring and nailing that sunset - it's perfect.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Mindy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sherry Phipps said...

Beautiful card!!!

gwen70 said...

Wow this is gorgeous, my hubby would love it