Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New papers and a layout!

I have a 2 new Digi Paper collections in my Etsy Shop, Garden Delight and Sunday Morning.
There's also some tags and project life cards in there, too.
 
I have projects waiting to be colored and assembled using some of these new papers. You will see them soon!
 

 
Here's a new layout I made over  the weekend. I hope you like it.
Well, I'm so tired, and feeling a little bla this evening so I better try to get a good night sleep.
 

Have a fantastic week!
 



5 comments:

Sinikka said...

Hi Mindy you made a great LO. Fun with the small boats And the twine that looks like water.
And wow for you new digi papers.
Hugs Sinikka

Cindy :) said...

I love the Sunday Morning Collection, really pretty, and I love the sail boats along the twine on the LO best, very nice :)

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Mindy, love your new papers, so summery and your scrapbook layout is fab, gorgeous looking people in it, kate x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh this is gorgeous! your colouring is wonderful! lovely card.
Love, Mel. xxx

JenniferD said...

Amazing job! Love your Awesome shading and sweet balloons!