Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter.. and some Layouts!

Happy Easter Everyone.
 
Today we are just lounging around. We are going out to dinner. Unfortunately I don't have a family
that  cares to do anything on Holidays... So it's just Me Ralph and the kids today. Instead of spending it cooking and cleaning.. alone I'd much rather go out to dinner.. so we will!
 
Here are a few layouts I wanted to share that I did this week.
 
I made this one using some new Elle's Studio products I got and some I won from being Featured on their blog. Yay me!! I just love these tags. I also used some of my Teresa Collins papers, dies and embellishments, Glits Designs alphas and washi, Freckled Fawn wood chips, Basic Grey epoxy stickers, Amy Tangerine papers!
 




 
This Layout I made using American Crafts, Elle's Studio, Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes, Freckled Fawn, too!
 
I love this photo! I have it in 8 1/2 x 11 too!





 

3 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

So lovely Mindy! I just love your pages. wonderful layouts and elements. Happy Easter!

CraftyNatalie said...

Love both layouts, my fave is the second one.

Happy easter!
Natalie

Sandra H said...

So pretty x