Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Thank you Card.

It's time for a new challenge over at Little Darling Challenges. This challenge theme is Thank you. I had just gotten this paper and really wanted to use it so I combined Christmas and Thank you. I made the sentiment and if you'd like it you can get it from my Free Digital Sentiments section on my blog. I used Little Darlings ' Decorating the Tree' stamp. I love this image. I'm sorry for the poor quality photo but I made this card right before I left for Puerto Rico and I forgot to take pictures of it! I'm glad I snapped a quick picture with my iPhone aka best phone ever! :) Anyways Yamille chose this card to keep for a sample in her store.

Anywho.. I hope you will join us at Little Darlings. Remember you do not have to use a
 Little Darlings image to join, although the prize is greater if you do!

Monday November 28th there will be a new Little Darlings Release! YIPPIE!
So please check the Store Blog for some amazing creations from our design team and guest designers!

Challenges
Little Darlings - Thank you
City Crafter - Pink Christmas

Here it is displayed in Yamille's store, Memory Box.



Supplies
Paper - Copic Xpress, SU,
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - liquid pearls, Spellbinders, SU ribbon.


12 comments:

Unknown said...

So precious!

khushifairy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dena said...

Super cute Mindy! The sentiment goes perfectly!
Hugs, Dena

yvon said...

Absolut gorgeous Mindy.
Hugs, Yvon

Anonymous said...

This is darling Mindy! Beautiful coloring - love the "snow" on the tree. And I love your sentiment! Awesome as always!! ;)

Happy Thanksgiving, hugs, Angela

Janiel/ janny said...

STUNNING Mindy!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family dear...
hugs, Janiel

June Nelson said...

This is just amazing x

Sandra H said...

Hi, Just so amazing:) Sandra H

Sonia said...

Hello Mindy
OMG!! Love the color pink on girl's dress and the snow on Xmas Tree... Amazing creation!
I need that stamp ;-)

**I Love the cards on MB store, I taken a picture of all cards **

-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Mindy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Gretha said...

Stunning card, love the details on your card.
Hugs Gretha

June Nelson said...

Wow its fantastic and such brilliant colouring xxxxx