Sunday, December 5, 2010

Adding Lots of Shine and Glitter.


I've been asked by my friend, Jennifer Priest, to be a featured artist for Clearsnap. I have made this tutorial to show you how fun and easy using their products to spice up your projects. I hope you enjoy my tutorial.

First get the papers and get your layout figured out. Then I took piece of paper sprayed it with my Smooch Spritz. You can use the heat tool to set the color or you can blot with a dry paper towel.


This next piece of cardstock is going to be the bottom layer of the above piece. I took my colorbox grey ink and distressed the edges.


Then I sprinkles the white glittery embossing powder along the edges and then emboss with your heat tool.


Glue your layers together.


I took a solid color piece of my layout and dabed my grey ink all over it. I did 2 coats to get it nice and wet and ready for the embossing powder.



Then Sprinkle the white glitter embossing powder all over the paper.


Shake it all over and it should look like the picture below.


Then emboss it with your heat tool.


Then I took my patterned paper, I'm goiing to use my smooch spritz and spray the edges.


Take a piece of scrap card stock and cover the paper only leaving the edge to spray, blot with a paer towel and do along all 4 sides.


Put your layout together, look at all that shine!


Another view, and it's so much glittery in person.


I used my Magnolia Doohicky Die and gave my porder a spray with my Smooch Spritz.


I added my smooch border to my image.


Look At my beautiful Tilda from the Christmas Collection. Doesn't she look fabulous in purple!

You will have to come back later for my full card! I really love it! Sorry for the teaser, I have to keep my readers on edge though.

Be back shorty!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I like it - have some Smooch so you have just give my brain a whirl!
Sandy