Saturday, October 3, 2009

Copic Tutorial AWDML


Stamp Your Image with Momento Ink


Outline in the darkest color I used RV34 and C-1 for the "white" areas
Then I used RV32 going in more but still leaving small white areas.

I used my blender pens to soften the inside where the white part of the jacket and scarf, also go over the grey areas to soften that up with your blender pen.

Same with the hair I used y26 in these areas shown..

and then y21 to go in a little more and color more of the hair.

Then soften the white and y21 with the blender pen

Same with her face Technique with the face :)

Hope you found this helpful!

3 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Great tutorial Mindy thanks for sharing with us
Love Susie xx

Michelle VP said...

I just got my first set of copics and love your step by step explanation. Thanks! :)

denny said...

great tutorial hugs denny xxxx