Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Walk down Memory Lane Challenge!

It's my turn to come up with a Challenge for the A Walk Down Memory Lane Challenge, I've decided to make a Non Traditional colored Winter/Christmas card. I just love these colors! (Look Juanita black again!)



Supplies:
Daisy Bucket Ring around the Rosie Patterned Paper , I used my Cricut Expression to cut out the Snowflake, My Nestie label 1, Buttons, Anya Stamp, and Stickles. I used Stampin' Up! new in color Rich Razzle Berry, Martha Stewert Border punch "Dolly" Stampin' Up! greeting and my new little leves die I LOVE it!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You're going outside the box.

Tracey Feeger said...

Gorgeous card Mindy. i love this stamp and she looks brilliant with these colors.
mwah
Trace

Katie Cotton said...

this is beautiful hun

Meli Palmer said...

What lovely and unique colors for a Christmas card! The buttons are the PERFECT addition.