Friday, June 12, 2009

A Layout and Whiff of Joy Candy!

Here's a layout I did yesterday, It's of Ralph and his Dad and Uncle, and brothers and sisters. Ralphs dad is the one in the dark blue shirt, This picture was taken a year and a half ago, he no longer looks like this he is now battling stomach cancer. IT's very sad to watch. He's already stage 4 This man is only 50 years old. It's just so sad.


I miss scrapbooking and hopefully will try to do it more, I really love treasuing moments and memories!

Katherina Frei is doing a give a way, to show off the fabulous new Willow line of stamps. Check out the Whiff of Joy site for more details!

I have a busy weekend planned Tomorrow we will be at my dads all day and Sunday We will be at Ralph's dads for his little brothers birthday. I'm going to try to stamp tonight maybe I can have a post for the weekend Otherwise see you Monday!

3 comments:

Jeanette - said...

This is a beautiful layout Mindy and a beautiful tribute to your family!

Riet said...

What a beautiful layout Mindy.

Hugs Riet.x

Meli Palmer said...

I am loving the simple layout...the ribbon is tied SO nicely and the buttons are the perfect touch.