Monday, January 12, 2009

Belle's Snow Layout


I just love this layout I did of Belle playing in the snow. I cant believe how much it snowed, here in Hesperia.. That cold December day. My kids had never been around snow. I made this page on Saturday at Laurie's crop out in Orange County. I went with my friend Amy and we had so much fun. Here's the layout..




I just love that layout so much and the pictures of Belle. It just might be my favorite layout I've ever done....so far..

Here's a candle I had a bunch of little things to give away at the crop I really liked the candle I stamped. Hope you enjoyed looking.

Have a Happy Monday!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Such a sweet scrapbook page!

Marilyn said...

This is one of the prettiest snowy layouts I've seen too! Love how you tapered the words let it snow - so pretty!

Jennifer Priest said...

Oooh I love the page!! Glad you made it to Laurie's crop. Hope it was great!!