Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sending Happy Thoughts Simply Sent Perfect Gift!

Once a week I will be posting ideas for Christmas Presents here on my blog. You will be able to buy these Gift Ideas from me on my Stampin' Up! Website Here's my First gift Idea!





Sending Happy Thoughts Simply Sent


This kit comes with :

■ Makes 10 cards, 5 each of 2 designsFinished card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"Kit includes:

■ 6-piece die-cut stamp set

■ Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Real Red Classic Stampin’ Spots

■ Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Very Vanilla card stock

■ Very Vanilla envelopes: 5-3/4" x 4-3/8"

■ 1/4" zig zag twill tape: 4" and 15" lengths (7 of each)

■ Pewter brads (20)

■ 2-Way Glue Pen

■ Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter (1/4 oz.)

■ Stampin' Dimensionals (100)

■ Mini Glue Dots (96)

Again go to my website www.stampinmindy.stampinup.net Dont Forget if you buy over $150 in product you get $15 in FREE product of your coice AND a FREE exclusive Level 1 Hostess Stamp set!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oo0o0o this looks like a lot of fun! :) thanks for letting me know!

-sarah