Monday, August 4, 2008

So anxious waiting for my Catalog I actually STAMPED!

I've been on the edge of my seat all weekend waiting for my catalog to get here. I am super excited to see it, and really ready to get this SU! year started!

I used a cello bag all crinkled up and dipped it in my ink to make this background effect. I also "tried" the masking technique with the butterflies. it came out ok..

Stampin’ Up!© 1990-2008
Stamp sets:Garden Whimsey
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, so saffron, pretty in pink, bordering blue
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, bordering blue, regal rose.
Accessories: rose red eyelets, colluzzle, 1/4 circle(for scallop edges) Dazzling diamonds, pumpkin pie marker, crystal effects, dimensionals, photo corners punch, crafters tool kit and picnic dsp.

1 comment:

Emily said...

This looks great Mindy! Love the background. The masking looks great too! Great colors. TFS!