Friday, April 13, 2007

2 Cards today How lucky am I?!



Today I got to make 2 cards I'm actuallyso very happy with how they came out. The first one I made is for my great grandparents 70th Wedding Anniversary. I used perfect plum, very vanilla, chocolate chip, creamy caramel cardstock, ivoryribbon, clear embossing powder, Delight in Life Stamp set and happy harmony stamp set, brads. For the little holes I used a thumb tact pen thingy .. Which also works well to insert a brad, if you dont have any of the other tools







My mom is going to her friends daughters baby shower sunday so she asked me to make her a card. I used bashful blue, confetti white and chocolate chip cardstock. Bordering Blue ink, Baby Talk stamp set, Stampin' Around Sweet Feet, Stampin' Around Baby Time.

No comments: